Interchangeable Skills for Interdisciplinary Studies Careers
The online Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies program from Eastern Oregon University allows you to tailor your education to support your personal and professional goals. The program provides valuable skills that can be applied in diverse professional settings, including roles in fields such as business, marketing, administration, healthcare and more.
- Those who complete a bachelor’s degree earn $361 more per week than those who only complete an associate degree1
- $132,290 median annual salary for sales managers2
- $59,477 average annual salary for policy analysts3
With its focus on flexibility and customization, not only will this degree open the door to unlimited interdisciplinary studies career opportunities, but it will also unlock a higher earning potential. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, individuals who complete a bachelor’s degree typically earn $361 more per week than those with less education.1
Sales managers oversee the sales department of a business. Their responsibilities include ensuring all procedures are being followed properly by staff members, and that sales goals are being met.2
Policy analysts determine community needs to adjust and develop policies. These professionals typically work with government agencies and nonprofit organizations.3
Additional interdisciplinary studies careers for graduates of this program:
- Market research analyst
- Public relations specialist
- Purchasing manager
- Sales engineer
Get in Touch
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Contact an enrollment counselor at 855-805-5399 or complete the request for information form and we will be in touch.
Program Outcomes: Skills Ready for Diverse Interdisciplinary Studies Careers
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate intercultural knowledge in the workplace.
- Practice purposeful civic engagement.
- Examine ethical responsibilities of businesses.
- Effectively lead diverse teams in various professional settings.
- Develop solutions to business challenges.
Prepare for the role you want with the career support services offered by Eastern Oregon University. As a student and a graduate, you’ll benefit from a variety of services designed to help you stand out among employers and succeed professionally in your field.
- Learn more, earn more: Education leads to higher wages, lower unemployment. May 2020. Retrieved on Jan. 29, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/careeroutlook/2020/data-on-display/education-pays.htm
- Sales Managers. April 9, 2021. Retrieved May 20, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/sales-managers.htm#tab-1
- Average Policy Analyst Salary. Jan. 16, 2021. Retrieved Jan. 29, 2021, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Policy_Analyst/Salary