Build the Foundation for the Business Administration Job You Want
Choose our career-specific concentration and prepare for a variety of business administration jobs with the online B.S./B.A. in Business Administration degree from Eastern Oregon University. Taught by industry experts with real-world experience, you’ll gain the skills it takes to advance your career, plus the credential to pursue a master’s degree.
- 476,200 new business and finance positions by 20291
- 505,000 new management positions by 20292
- $98,890 median annual salary for administrative services managers3
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports a current growth rate of five percent for the fields of business and finance. At this pace, more than 476,000 new positions for professionals in these fields will be created by 2029.1
Administrative Services Manager
Administrative services managers are responsible for ensuring all business departments have the resources necessary to function efficiently. They work with diverse business personnel to determine the overall needs of an office.3
Associate Brand Manager
Associate brand managers play an essential role in marketing as they work to promote a positive brand reputation and ensure their business is meeting its financial goals through advertisements and strategic planning. These professionals work under the supervision of marketing or brand managers and may collaborate with members of other departments within their business.4
Additional business administration jobs:
- Hospital administrator
- Operations manager
- Public relations specialist
- Agricultural loan officer
- Supply chain manager
- Commodity and trade analyst
Get in Touch
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Contact an enrollment counselor at 855-805-5399 or complete the request for information form and we will be in touch.
Program Outcomes: Expertise for Diverse Business Administration Jobs
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of the concepts, vocabulary, principles and practices that are commonly used in the business environment.
- Utilize advanced and effective communication skills in diverse business settings.
- Practice critical thinking and analytical reasoning skills to solve business problems.
- Incorporate diverse cultural perspectives and ethical reasoning into the decision-making process.
- Design and carry out an individual project that emphasizes practical applications of business concepts.
Take the next step in your business career with help and support from our faculty of expert instructors.
- Business and Financial Occupations. May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 17, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/home.htm
- Management Occupations. May 14, 2021. Retrieved May 17, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm
- Administrative Services and Facilities Managers. Apr. 9,2021. Retrieved May 17, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm
- Average Associate Brand Manager Salary. May 27, 2021. Retrieved Jun. 15, 2021, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Associate_Brand_Manager/Salary