Online Master of Business Administration: MBA Careers
Inspire and Flourish as a Business Leader
The online Master of Business Administration program from Eastern Oregon University will prepare you to take on greater responsibilities in your career and advance as a leader in your industry. When you graduate, you’ll have the management skills to succeed in a variety of in-demand and rewarding MBA careers.
- Five percent annual growth for business and financial operations occupations1
- More than 476,200 new positions will be available by 20291
- $78,970 median annual salary for budget analysts2
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports a growing need for professionals to fill MBA careers, with the field of business and financial operations currently growing at an annual rate of five percent.1 At this pace, more than 476,200 new MBA careers are expected to be created by 2029.1
Budget analysts help businesses grow and increase revenue by developing budgets and spending plans. These professionals must study the spending habits and expenses of a business to determine the best financial decisions.2
Administrative Services Manager
Administrative services managers ensure the employees of a business have the resources and skills necessary to complete their jobs efficiently. Professionals in this role may oversee a specific department of a company, or an entire organization.3
Additional MBA careers for graduates:
- Financial manager
- Market research analyst
- Public relations manager
- Management analyst
- Administrative services manager
- Human resources manager
Get in Touch
We are here to answer any questions you may have. Contact an enrollment counselor at 855-805-5399 or complete the request for information form and we will be in touch.
Program Outcomes: Expertise for In-Demand MBA Careers
When you complete this program, you will be able to:
- Successfully balance greater levels of responsibility in the workplace.
- Establish long-term enterprises.
- Inspire organizational prosperity in business.
- Overcome challenges and flourish in uncertain business situations.
- Utilize effective leadership techniques to manage diverse teams.
Prepare for the role you want with the career support services offered by Eastern Oregon University. As a student and a graduate, you’ll benefit from a variety of services designed to help you stand out among employers and succeed professionally in your field.
- Business and Financial Occupations. Sept. 1, 2020. Retrieved Jan. 27, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/home.htm
- Budget Analysts. April 9, 2021. Retrieved May 20, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/budget-analysts.htm#tab-1
- Administrative Services and Facilities Managers. April 9, 2021. Retrieved May 20, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm