Build Your Career with the Online B.S./B.A. in Marketing Degree
Foundation in Business
Interactive, Digital and Social Media Expertise
- Create an ePortfolio
- 100% online learning
- Taught by industry experts
- Experiential learning opportunities
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the field of marketing leadership is expected to grow 10 percent by 2030, creating more than 31,000 new positions for marketing managers alone.1 Build the expertise necessary for this marketing career and more with the online B.S./B.A. in Marketing degree from Eastern Oregon University. The program combines a strong academic foundation in business and career-ready marketing skills to help you achieve your professional goals through various in-demand positions.
What Makes Us Unique?
The online marketing bachelor’s degree from Eastern Oregon University offers hands-on opportunities to address real-world marketing issues. As you complete the online marketing degree, you’ll learn from expert educators with years of industry experience and compile your work into an ePortfolio to showcase your abilities to employers after graduation.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Prepare for Career Success in Marketing
Marketing Manager1 $141,490 per year
Product Manager2 $87,193 per year
Public Relations Specialist3 $62,810 per year
Social Media Manager4 $52,326 per year
Put Your Creativity to Work
The online B.S./B.A. in Marketing degree from Eastern Oregon University combines essential business skills with the innovative marketing expertise required for various in-demand marketing careers. Through courses that focus on the future of the industry, you’ll build career-ready skills in professional communication, social and interactive media, interpersonal relationships, emerging technologies and more. When you graduate, you’ll have an in-demand set of skills, plus an ePortfolio compiled of your undergraduate marketing work to demonstrate your professional capabilities to potential employers.
- $141,490 median annual salary for marketing managers1
- More than 31,000 new marketing management positions expected by 20301
- $87,193 median annual salary for product managers2
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
What You’ll Learn
- Apply critical thinking skills and problem-solving techniques to a variety of complex business situations
- Create brand awareness through digital marketing platforms and social marketing management
- Evaluate the impact of the rapidly changing macro and micro marketing environment on the development of a marketing strategy
- Define the elements of international marketing
- Develop strategic marketing plans built on market research, customer analysis, and key financial indicators
- Communicate outcome-based sales proposals to diverse audiences
Skills You’ll Gain
- Build marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research
- Professional communication
- Social media marketing
- Critical thinking
- Written and oral communication
Prepare for the role you want with the career support services offered by Eastern Oregon University. As a student and a graduate, you’ll benefit from a variety of services designed to help you stand out among employers and succeed professionally in your field.
- Advertising, Promotions, and Marketing Managers. Sept. 8, 2021. Retrieved Sept. 21, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htm
- Average Product Manager (Unspecified Type) Salary. Sept. 1, 2021. Retrieved Sept. 21, 2021, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Product_Manager%2C_(Unspecified_Type)/Salary
- Public Relations Specialists. Sept. 8, 2021. Retrieved Sept. 27, 2021, from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/public-relations-specialists.htm
- Average Social Media Manager Salary. Sept. 1, 2021. Retrieved Sept. 27, 2021, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Job=Social_Media_Manager/Salary